Online Payday Loans California
Applying for a payday loan in California is very easy. All you have to do is get online and apply for the desired loan amount using our secure application process.
During the application process you will be required to upload the necessary documents. This will only take you a few seconds to complete. After submitting the documents the application will now be forwarded to us for verification purposes.
If all the requirements are met then your loan will be approved in a matter of minutes. In terms of getting your money you can choose whether to have it deposited to your bank, your prepaid debit card, or you will also have the option of picking it up from a branch near you.
What Amount of Money Can I Borrow?
Our online payday loans California are available up to $255. You can borrow the amount you wish within this range depending on the loan limit that will be set for you. Your loan limit is usually decided depending on various factors and your ability to repay the loan. The following are some of the factors that will determine your loan limit.
- Your income – The loan limit will be decided in terms of your monthly income, meaning that we can only approve a loan amount that you will be able to repay according to how much you earn per month.
- Available information – The information you provide on the application form will also help us set an appropriate loan limit for you. Therefore, you should ensure that you provide accurate information so that we may come up with a limit that will be suitable for you. This will go a long way in ensuring that you do not get into trouble as a result of not being able to repay the loan.
- Credit History – Your credit history with us will also help us set an appropriate loan limit for you. People with an excellent credit history are likely to be approved for a higher limit compared to those with a poor credit history.
- Consumer report – We will also check your information on the consumer report that is usually provided by a consumer reporting agency.
It is also important to note that your loan limit is likely to change in case any of the above-discussed details changes.
What is the Cost of Online Payday Loans California?
For every $100 borrowed, you will pay approximately $17.65. This means that if you borrow the amount of $100, you will be expected to repay the amount of $117.65. The loan also has an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 460.16%.
The Annual Percentage Rate refers to the total cost of your loan expressed as a yearly rate.
Also note that the actual Annual Percentage Rate of the loan could either be higher or lower. It is decided according to the actual amount you will have borrowed and the repayment schedule you have selected.
What do I Need to Apply a Payday Loan California?
There are a few requirements that you will have to meet for you to qualify for a payday loan California. The following are some of the things we will need from you to be able to accept the loan application:
- Social security Number or ID. You can also provide your alien registration number or ITIN.
- Open checking account information.
- Your physical address and an active phone number.
- Relevant documents to help us verify your source of income and the amount.
Reasons to choose Greendayonline for Your Online Payday Loans California
Greendayonline is one of the best lending companies in California. We always strive to ensure that we help as many people as possible when it comes to getting loans to ensure that they take care of any emergencies they might be having.
Our customer service team is always on hand to help you with any concerns or queries you might have. We are always striving to exceed your expectations. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Greendayonline for your online payday loans California.
- Safety of your information – We are direct lenders; hence you do not have to worry whether your information will be sold to a third party or not.
- Licensed – Greendayonline is licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight. Therefore, you can rest assured that you are dealing with a reputable lender.
- Fast and easy application process – The process of applying for an online payday loan with us has been simplified and it is also very fast. You will get the loan approval and your limit in just a few minutes after submitting your application.
FAQs For California
How do you determine my loan date?
The due date for your loan will be the one set forth in the loan agreement. In case your upcoming payday is within nine days from the date you collected your loan then you may be able to repay the loan on the following payday.
According to California law, the loan term should not exceed thirty-one days.
Can I repay the loan online or using my phone?
You can repay the loan online from our repayment page on our website. You can do this before 2:45 PM PT on the loan payment’s due date using your debit card.
There is an option of calling our customer service so that they may help you repay the loan via the phone call. Ensure to call us before 2:45 PM PT on the loan payment’s due date for assistance.
Can I repay my loan before its due date?
Yes, you also have the option of repaying the loan before the due date in order to avoid any late payment penalties.
Is it possible to extend my loan’s due date?
If you wish to change the due date for your payday loan, kindly ensure to contact our customer care team so that we may be able to help you with the change.
What options can I use to repay my loan?
Depending on your loan agreement, your payment options may vary. Here are some of the payment options you have whenever you want to clear your loan:
- You may repay the loan by writing a post-dated check. In such a case, your paper check shall be converted to an electronic check to be presented to your bank. You also have the option of physically depositing the paper check to your bank in case you do not wish to present it electronically.
- You can also repay the loan in full on the due date to any of our branches by paying cash.
- The loan can be repaid in full by use of a debit card to any of our branches.
- You may repay it in full on our website by use of a debit card.
- You can also repay it in full via a debit card via a phone call.
What happens if I am unable to repay the loan?
In case you are not able to repay your loan in full by the due date, we can come up with a payment plan that will be suitable for you. Therefore, it is advisable to request a payment plan before the loan’s due date so that we may help you in restructuring the payment.